Chicken Salsa Pizza
"This zippy chicken pizza is sure to become the most-requested version in the house," assures Mrs. Guy Turnbull of Arlington, Massachusetts. "The cooked chicken and a prebaked crust make it quick, easy and oh-so-good."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking
- sheet. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Top with salsa, chicken and
- remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese melted. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 368 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 805 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.