Chicken Salad Pitas
This colorful chicken salad is ideal as a luncheon favorite or can be easily packed for a picnic. The combination of flavors is refreshing…one of our family’s favorite summer entrees.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumber, grapes, carrots and
- walnuts. Combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Pour over chicken
- mixture; toss to coat.
- Line pita halves with lettuce; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken salad into
- each. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 filled pita halves equals 612 calories, 32 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 624 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.