Chicken Roll-em Ups for Two
Here’s a tasty wrap that has it all. Plus, it’s neat to eat, so cleanup is simple. —Deb Perry, Bluffton, Indiana
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 pound sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard. Spread over
- tortillas. Top with chicken, lettuce, bacon, Swiss cheese and
- tomato. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 551 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 934 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.