Chicken Ranch Potatoes
Top hot potatoes with this colorful mixture from Edie Despain of Logan, Utah for a satisfying meal. "You'll get rave reviews on this one," Edie promises. "Quick to prepare, it's also delicious. Ranch salad dressing is a tasty change from the usual sour cream," she adds.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 4 hot baked potatoes
- Place chicken and vegetables in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; cover
- and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, stirring once. Add salt and
- pepper. Let stand for 2 minutes. Fold in salad dressing. With a
- sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a
- fork. Top with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 725 calories, 31 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 482 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.