I've always loved going out for quesadillas. Then one day I came up with a recipe for making them in my oven. They cook in about 10 minutes.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- Hidden Valley® Ranch or salsa
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onion, mozzarella and cheddar; set aside.
- Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortilla
- greased side down on hot griddle. Place chicken on half of each
- tortilla. Fold over and cook over low for 1-2 minutes on each side
- of until tortilla is golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with
- dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 473 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 585 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.