- Bake one casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until
- chicken is no longer pink. Cover and freeze the remaining casserole
- for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 422 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 491 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.