- In a shallow bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients. Place oil in
- another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in oil; coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- For potatoes, in a large bowl, combine the oil, salt, parsley,
- paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place
- around chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chicken juices run
- clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 632 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 2,311 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 52 g protein.