- until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard
- and salt. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Divide spinach among four salad plates; top with strawberries, peas,
- onion and chicken. Drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons dressing;
- sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 4
- servings plus 1 cup leftover dressing.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 479 calories, 35 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.