- breadcrumbs and paprika in a shallow baking pan. Shape 1/4 cupfuls
- of chicken mixture into 2-in. balls; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place 3 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 400° for
- 25-30 minutes or until heated through and golden brown. Heat the
- gravy; serve with pom-poms. Yield: 40-45 servings (2 pom-poms each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 325 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 677 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.