- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken,
- onion, peppers and mushrooms in remaining oil until chicken is no
- longer pink and vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat; set
- Punch dough down; roll into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a 14-in.
- pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Spread with pesto. Top with
- chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until crust and cheese are
- lightly browned. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 293 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.