Chicken Pesto Penne
“Served with a side dish of vegetables, this makes a filling meal for two,” writes Bill Hilbrich of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. “Sometimes I use cooked shrimp instead of chicken.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl,
- combine the Parmesan cheese, sour cream and pesto. Drain pasta. Add
- pasta and chicken to Parmesan mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 392 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.