- a blender; cover and process until smooth. Return to the pan.
- Add chicken to the pepper mixture. Combine cornstarch and remaining
- milk until smooth; gradually stir into the chicken mixture. Bring to
- a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain pasta mixture; toss with sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 1
- tablespoon cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 345 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 625 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.