Chicken Nugget Casserole
Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree. "Our kids love to eat chicken nuggets this way," comments Tylene Loar of Mesa, Arizona. "It's a satisfying supper with spaghetti and a salad."
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce,
- mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is
- heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 355 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,118 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.