- or until heated through. Serve over noodles. Garnish with olives and
- parsley if desired.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken in baking dish. Cover and
- freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen chicken: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Serve
- over noodles. Garnish with olives and parsley if desired. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 138 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 912 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.