- Cut each biscuit in half. Arrange biscuit pieces over chicken mixture
- with cut sides facing outer edge of dish, overlapping slightly.
- Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are
- golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 347 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 811 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.