- bits. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Strain sauce;
- set aside. In the same skillet, cook mushrooms in remaining oil for
- 2 minutes; drain. Stir sauce into mushrooms; heat through. Pour over
- chicken; sprinkle with parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/3 cup mushroom mixture equals 247 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.