- smooth. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 2-1/2 cups Monterey Jack
- cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese just until melted.
- Spread about 1/2 cup cheese sauce in each of two greased 11-in. x
- 7-in. dishes. Top with stuffed shells and remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheeses. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly and
- cheese is melted. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 761 calories, 44 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 190 mg cholesterol, 962 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 49 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.