- In the same skillet, stir-fry chicken mixture in remaining canola oil
- for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in
- dissolved bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes
- or until thickened. Return vegetables to skillet.
- Drain linguine; add sesame oil and linguine to skillet. Toss to coat.
- Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 328 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 515 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.