- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 18 heat-and-serve rolls, split
- 18 small lettuce leaves
- In two small bowls, combine the salsa and mayo ingredients; chill
- until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, peppers, milk, mustard, bread
- crumbs, salt and pepper. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 18 patties.
- If grilling the burgers, coat grill rack with cooking spray before
- starting the grill. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or
- broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a
- meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Stir cheese into salsa. Spread rolls with mayo; top each with a
- lettuce leaf, burger and 2 tablespoons salsa mixture. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 1 slider equals 207 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer