- lasagna noodle. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in.
- x 7-in. baking dish.
- Add milk, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese and wine to remaining sauce. Cook and
- stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Pour over
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 717 calories, 34 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 1,404 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.