- Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper and remaining salt.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, place half
- of the noodles, overlapping them. Layer with half of the cheese
- mixture, chicken mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers. Cover and
- bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 5
- minutes longer. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 240 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,038 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.