Chicken Dinner Packets
This is a quick, delicious meal all in one packet. The chicken stays nice and moist and is very flavorful. I especially like this meal since it saves so much time and dishes from this meal are done in no time!
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small green pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Divide chicken strips between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12
- in. square). In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients;
- spoon over chicken. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes
- or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. Open
- foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 329 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 737 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.