- reserving the pan juices.
- For couscous, in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in the
- couscous, butter, bouillon granules and tarragon. Remove from the
- heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until liquid is
- absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour and salt
- until smooth; gradually add milk and pan juices. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the
- heat; stir in sour cream and mustard. Serve with chicken and
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/3 cup sauce and 3/4 cup couscous equals 486 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 849 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.