- stir in salt, sage, pepper and cayenne. Add to chicken. Stir in the
- corn bread, green onions, pecans, parsley and eggs. Add 1-1/4 to
- 1-1/2 cups of reserved broth, stirring gently to mix. (Refrigerate
- remaining broth for another use.)
- Transfer to greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at
- 325° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until
- a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 383 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 663 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.