Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
"This recipe is a combination of my two favorite foods-pizza and chicken cordon bleu. I have made this for my family and also the teachers at my school. Now my teachers ask me to make it for them for lunch!"
Justin Rippel, Colgate, WI
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in.
- baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake 8-10
- minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt and Swiss
- cheese. Top with ham, chicken nuggets and mozzarella cheese. Bake
- 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6 pieces.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 460 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,337 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.