- Sprinkle the chicken, ham and cheese over crepes. Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour and
- bouillon until blended. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove
- from the heat. Stir in cheese and ham until cheese is melted. Pour
- 2/3 cup sauce over crepes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and
- heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 357 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 505 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.