- mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano and pepper; set
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parsley and remaining
- mozzarella; set aside. Spread one-quarter of the cheese sauce into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; cover with one-third of the
- noodles. Layer with half of the ricotta mixture, half of the spinach
- and half of the chicken.
- Cover with one-quarter of the cheese sauce and one-third of the
- noodles. Repeat layers of ricotta mixture, spinach, chicken and
- one-quarter cheese sauce. Cover with remaining noodles and cheese
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°, uncovered,
- for 35-40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 410 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 830 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.