Chicken Broccoli Skillet
When you're looking for a good way to use up leftover chicken, consider this simple stovetop supper from Marlene Harguth of Maynard, Minnesota. The creamy combination is fast and filling when served over helpings of hot rice.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-2/3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, combine the chicken, broccoli and cheese. Cover and
- cook over medium heat until broccoli is crisp-tender and cheese is
- melted. Stir in Miracle Whip; heat through (do not boil). Serve over
- rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 573 calories, 42 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 916 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.