- In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper flakes,
- salt and nutmeg. Stir in chicken and broccoli; add 1 cup sauce.
- Drain manicotti; stuff with chicken mixture.
- Spread about 1/2 cup cheese sauce in two greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dishes. Top with manicotti; pour remaining sauce over
- manicotti. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Uncover and
- bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 558 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 206 mg cholesterol, 762 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.