- least 160°. Remove from heat; add 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon
- salt, nutmeg and cayenne. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in remaining butter until
- tender. Add the chicken, broccoli, carrot, parsley, pepper and
- remaining salt; cook for 3 minutes. Spread 1/2 cup of the Parmesan
- custard mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with a third of the noodles, half of the chicken mixture, 1/2
- cup Parmesan custard, a third of the mozzarella cheese and 1
- tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining
- noodles, mozzarella and Parmesan custard. Sprinkle with remaining
- Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 408 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 633 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.