Chicken Bow Tie Toss
This hearty pasta salad is a perfect summer supper. “It goes well with corn bread or rolls,” suggests Tamara Wienke of Somers, Wisconsin.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup each chopped sweet yellow, red and green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, peppers, onion, salad
- seasoning and seasoned salt. Drizzle with Italian dressing and toss
- to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.