Chicken Asparagus Stroganoff
Your family will be delighted with this spin on a classic dish. You will be amazed at how easy it is to prepare!Linda Hutten, Hayden, Idaho
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked sliced asparagus
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- Combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Pour half into a greased 1-qt.
- baking dish; top with the asparagus, chicken and rosemary. Pour
- remaining soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with noodles or rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 214 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 667 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer