Chicken Apricot Bundles
"My husband requests these unique sandwiches for his lunch," reports Brenda Lawson of Jefferson City, Missouri.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place
- on an ungreased baking sheet; sealing perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon 1/4 cupful
- onto the center of each rectangle. Bring edges to the center; pinch
- to seal. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.