This is guaranteed to be a hit in your home! It has wonderful cheesy flavor which every one will love including the kids.Rosemary Elaine Fenton, West Salem, Illinois
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt.
- baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover;
- bake 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 278 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.