- Punch dough down; let rest for 5 minutes. Divide into two portions,
- one slightly larger than the other. On a lightly floured surface,
- roll out larger portion to a 12-in. circle. Press onto the bottom
- and up the sides of a greased 10-in. ovenproof skillet.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage, green
- pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add
- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in mozzarella cheese,
- pepperoni, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Add to prepared crust.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll remaining dough into an 11-in.
- circle. Place over pizza; seal edges. Cut four slits in top. Bake
- 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Spread with tomato
- sauce. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 379 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 906 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.