Chewy Peanut Butter Bars
With seven of us in our family, including two teenage boys, these bars never last long! It's hard to believe how simple theses bars are to prepare.Deb DeChant, Milan, Ohio
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and peanut butter; stir until
- smooth. Combine sugar and flour; gradually add to butter mixture and
- mix well. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 28-32 minutes or until lightly browned and edges start to pull away
- from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 139 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.