- thick rectangle. Spread with half of filling. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side. Repeat with remaining dough and
- filling. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap dough; cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes. Remove to wire
- racks to cool. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 327 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.