Cherry Yogurt Smoothies
In Charlotte, North Carolina, Katie Sloan adds some canned pie filling to her special smoothie. "This is a favorite of mine," she remarks. "I think the cherries and banana are an awesome combination."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 150 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.