Back in 1952, a co-worker gave me the recipe for this versatile rosy punch. It's not too sweet, so it really refreshes. My family and friends have sipped it at countless gatherings from picnics to the holidays over the years.
-Davlyn Jones, San Jose, California
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 2 liters cherry soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Lemon and lime slices, optional
- In a blender, combine concentrates and pineapple; cover and blend
- until smooth. Pour into a gallon-size container; stir in water.
- Store in the refrigerator. To serve, pour the mixture into a punch
- bowl; add cherry soda and ginger ale. Garnish with lemon and lime
- slices if desired. Yield: about 6 quarts.