- Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 325°
- for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the
- confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and enough reserved cherry juice to
- achieve spreading consistency. Fold in coconut and remaining chopped
- cherries. Frost cake. Sprinkle with walnuts and additional coconut
- if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 860 calories, 36 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 130 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.