Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair, Oklahoma cook writes.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an
- ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wedge with about 3 tablespoons pie filling equals 264 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.