- greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and refrigerate 2
- hours. Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and cook until thickened, stirring
- constantly. Cool. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out to make a 14-in. x 16-in. rectangle. Spread with filling.
- Roll up, jelly roll-style, beginning with the long end. Cut into 12
- slices. Place, cut side down, on a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, for about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan; cool slightly. Combine all icing ingredients; drizzle over warm
- rolls. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 403 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.