White chocolate and cherry are a luscious combination in this delightfully frosty malt from our Test Kitchen. TIP: For a thicker fruitier malt, add some frozen sweet cherries to the blender before processing.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cherry ice cream
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, chopped
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, malted milk powder and
- chocolate; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled
- glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 655 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.