- center of each. Bake at 375° for 20-24 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy; add vanilla and lemon peel. Gradually beat in confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 266 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.