- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; roll into an 18-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. Combine the filling ingredients until crumbly;
- sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side down on a greased baking sheet; pinch ends together to form a
- ring. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45
- Bake at 375° for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully
- remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. For glaze, combine the
- sugar, extract and enough juice to achieve drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over cooled bread. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 373 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.