Cherry Cinnamon Cobbler
Two convenience items come together in this cobbler from Terri Robinson of Muncie, Indiana. It's a snap to whip up for a brunch treat or a warming dessert.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- Spread pie filling into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. set aside
- icing from cinnamon rolls. Arrange rolls around edge of baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Cover and bake 10 minutes longer or
- until golden. Spread icing over rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 232 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.