Cherry Chocolate Dessert
For dessert, I put together a parfait that stacks up as a fuss-free favorite. Cherry yogurt, chocolate syrup and whipped topping blend into a yummy fluff. It's lovely with the alternating layers of fruit.Jean Komlos, Plymouth, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or bananas
- Mint sprigs
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and chocolate syrup; fold in whipped
- topping. Set aside 12 strawberry slices.
- In six dessert dishes, place half of the remaining fruit; top with
- half of the yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved
- strawberries and mint sprigs. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 227 calories, 7 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.