Cherry Chip Shakes
"If you like the flavor of chocolate-covered cherries, you'll love this tempting shake," says Mary Green of Circle Pines, Minnesota. "It's sweet and satisfying."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Whipped topping and additional cherries
- In a blender, combine ice cream, fudge topping, chocolate chips and
- cherries; cover and process until blended. Pour into tall glasses;
- top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 619 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.