- surface; divide into four portions. Roll each into a 12-in. x 8-in.
- Spread a fourth of the cream cheese mixture down the center of each
- rectangle. Spoon a fourth of the pie filling over cream cheese. Fold
- lengthwise into thirds; pinch side seam and ends to seal. Place seam
- side down on greased baking sheets.
- With a sharp scissors, make several 1-in. diagonal cuts near the
- center of loaves. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine
- glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm loaves. Cool on
- wire racks. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 loaves (10 slices
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.