You'll win praise for these clever treats from Linda Triplett of Renton, Washington. “Serve them for a special occasion with a knife and dessert spoon,” Linda suggests.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 vanilla ice cream sundae cups
- 2 chocolate-covered cherries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Remove ice cream containers from freezer; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Press a chocolate-covered cherry into ice cream; smooth ice cream
- over cherries. Freeze until firm.
- Carefully remove ice cream from container onto a waxed-paper lined
- sheet pan. Spoon jam over ice cream; freeze until firm.
- With a fork, lift ice cream from pan. Transfer to a wire rack over a
- sheet of waxed paper. Pour hard-shell topping over ice cream to
- cover. Carefully transfer each to a serving plate. Freeze until
- firm. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Yield: 2